- Robust waterproof case offering IP66/67 protection
- Integrated rubber seal for durability
- Includes ‘Biomaster' additive to reduce bacterial growth
- Designed for reliability & ease of use
- Backlight, max/min & hold functions
- Supplied with probe & calibration certificate
Building on the strengths of the long and popular lineage of its Aquatemp predecessors, the new Therma 20 Plus is tougher, has ten times the battery life, additional Min/Max & Hold measurements, a backlit display and still retains the IP66/67 water and dust resistance rating.
The Therma 20 Plus was designed to be submerged or washed under a running tap, so it's ideal for food processing applications where cleaning is paramount.
Its large clear display includes probe status and Min/Max/Hold information, so you know exactly what you're reading but most importantly, the (temperature value) numbers are 15mm high – nice and easy to read!
|Measurement Range||-39.9 to 149.9 °C|
|Resolution:||0.1 to 300°C, thereafter 1°C|
|Accuracy:||±0.4°C (-10 to 70°C) otherwise ±1°C|
|Dimensions:||141(L) x 71(W) x 32mm, 220gm|
|Battery:||3 x 1.5V AAA for 10,000Hrs of operation|
|Accessories Included:||Probe, batteries & calibration certificate|
Therma 20 Plus
- Product Code: Therma 20 Plus
- Availability: 2-3 Days